You can count on many causes of hair loss for both men and women, for which the treatments may differ. It’s a never-ending quest for thick, long hair which you are about to lose, especially in age starting from the 30s. Initial male pattern baldness is usually found around temples while slowly going up to the crowns. Even if you don’t want such Rapunzel length secrets, it’s impossible to live with continuous hair loss. Whether its pills or the best shampoo, there must be something you should consider for proper hair treatment.
What Are the General Causes of Hair Thinning or Hair Loss?
Both men and women contribute to significant factors for hair thinning or balding. The most common reason among all is stress. Other factors may count among general health issues such as vitamin deficiency or disease, which lets your hair get lost very regularly.
The leading cause among men is MPB (Male Pattern Baldness), which is said to be a genetic and natural process to cause hair loss with recurring frequency in males with high-age brackets. They will first notice a thinning hairline among temples and then up to crowns. You may also observe a bald spot at the head’s back.
The main reason for MPB is a chemical called dihydrotestosterone or DHT. It tends to block oxygen and nutrients from reaching their hair follicles. On the other hand, women may suffer from a vitamin deficiency or stress, which becomes their main reason for hair loss or hair thinning.
Some Accepted Hair Loss Solutions
The best hair growth pills can work if you know the science behind their purchasing as well as working mechanism. They are packed of vitamins and nutrients to combat hair loss causes and promote healthy growth of hairs. You can individually check out the labels to get separate supplements for men and women.
The next best alternative, or you can say, the combination is to use organic components. Apart from just applying organic components or eating regular hair growth pills, you should also stay tuned with consuming the right kind of food suitable for sufficient hair growth.
Given below are some healthy eating tips along with these accepted solutions.
- The high source of biotin and protein, i.e., eggs, provides necessary nutrients for hair growth.
- Berries are packed with lots of beneficial vitamins and compounds to get hair back.
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach are no exception while eating healthy for healthy hair.
- If you are non-vegetarian, then consuming fatty fishes such as salmon can be an effective hair growth strategy.
- When beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A, it promotes hair growth. And, the mentioned beta carotene is available with sweet potatoes which your compounds in the body convert into Vitamin A.
- How can we ignore Avocados as an excellent source of Vitamin E? You must have them to neutralize free radicals and combat oxidative stress.
- Nuts such as almonds are linked to health benefits, along with preventing hair loss.
So, try to stick on three commonly accepted solutions for hair growth, including the use of best hair loss shampoo. It’s essential to take every step, whether it’s application or eating. Based on the nature of the scalp or hair you have, consider buying organic shampoo instead of the normal one.
In case you have severe hair loss problem, we would recommend you consult your doctor first and foremost. Even though they may prescribe some pills, but still the diagnose of the actual problem can only be found with tests.